Chick It Out Registration Deadline
March 19 @ 4:30 pm
Chick It Out! University of IL Extension offers a great hands-on learning opportunity for McLean County, IL students with the Chick It Out Spring 2021 Hatch!
Teachers can register to receive 1 dozen fertilized chicken eggs from the U of IL campus, research-based embryology curriculum & all the supplies needed for a successful learning experience.
Incubators, egg turners, candlers and more can be checked out from the Extension office.
- Registration: Tuesday, January 5 – Friday, March 19
- Embryology Teacher Workshop: Tuesday, March 30th, 4 – 5:30 p.m. (For workshop registration, click here)
- Early Equipment pick-up (optional): Tuesday, March 30th, 12:30-5:30 p.m.
- Egg pick-up: Tuesday, April 6, from 12:30 – 5 p.m.
- Chick drop-off: Friday, April 30th, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (The office is closed 11:30 – 12:30)
**Equipment/egg pick-up and equipment/chick drop-off is at the McLean County Extension Office located at 1615 Commerce Parkway Bloomington, IL 61705)**
Click here to register for the Spring 2021 “Chick It Out” program. Registration deadline is Friday, March 19, 2021.