What’s Cooking Wednesday: Zucchini Muffins (in a bag)
Check out these zucchini muffins for a quick & easy breakfast treat. The secret ‘ingredient’ in this recipe: a plastic bag. …which means super simple clean up & it’s great for cooking with kids!
Zucchini Muffins (in a bag)
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 gallon resealable plastic bag
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crack eggs in bag. Seal and squish to break yolks.
- Add sugar. Seal and squish together to mix.
- Add oil and vanilla. Reseal bag and shake/squish until thoroughly mixed.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Reseal bag and shake/squish until thoroughly mixed.
- Add zucchini. Reseal bag and squish together until thoroughly mixed.
- Grease or place paper liners in a muffin tin.
- Snip the tip off of one corner of the bag with scissors. Gently squeeze the bag to fill the muffin tin. Fill each one about 2/3 full.
- Back for 20 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Throw away the bag & enjoy an easy clean up 🙂
Yield: 12-15 muffins